Great Quotes Can Dial-In Your Self-Talk
These 12 quotes might help recalibrate your self-talk.
Self-talk is underrated. Most miserable days are because of yourself. The opposite is also true.
These 12 quotes might help recalibrate your self-talk:
1. Nothing great can be accomplished without enthusiasm.
2. All know the way, few actually walk it.
3. Relaxation is a prelude to awareness.
4. And if they stare, just let them burn their eyes on you moving.
5. Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you’ve imagined.
6. It’s not the daily increase, but the daily decrease. Hack away at the unessential.
7. If we did the things were are capable of, we would astound ourselves.
8. Tension is who you think you should be. Relaxation is who you are.
9. Don't anticipate trouble or worry about what may never happen. Stay in the sunlight.
10. The number one reason people fail is also the number one reason people win: Attitude.
11. The cyclone derives its power from a calm center. So does a person.
12. Stop waiting for a big opportunity. Just keep solving problem after problem.
Sometimes, reviewing your favorite quotes does the trick - from songs, books, or people you know. Refer to them often and they'll inform your self-talk. Dial-in your inner dialogue and shed light.
#1 Ralph Waldo Emerson
#3 Deepak Chopra
#5 Henry David Thoreau
#6 Bruce Lee
#7 Thomas Edison
#8 Chinese proverb
#9 Benjamin Franklin
#10 Brad Lea
#11 Norman Vincent Peale
#12 Barbara Corcoran