Consistency is a powerful differentiator.
During stressful times, consistency lifts performance and well-being.
I admire writers who consistently publish their work, especially newsletters.
They inspire me to consistently read and learn from each issue.
They also encourage me to consistently write.
Here are 12 useful newsletters I subscribe to:
- 5-Bullet Friday by Tim Ferriss
- Curiosity Chronicle by Sahil Bloom
- Sunday Snippets by Ali Abdaal
- Arnold’s Newsletter by Arnold Schwarzenegger
- stretch vp weekly by Grant Hanson
- Seth’s Blog (Daily) by Seth Godin
- #samsales email by Sam McKenna
- Monday Musings and Friday Finds by David Perell
- Dickie’s Digest by Dickie Bush
- The Saturday Solopreneur by Justin Welsh
- Not Boring by Packy McCormick
- fresh air :) by Aaron Ross
Ok, one more: NeatSmart by Carrie Peeples.
Consistency is key, so what other newsletters are worth checking out?